Adaptive Digital Technology
Inclusive Access program is two main goals.
How it works for FACULTY:
- Express interest in the program.
- Bookstore will work with faculty member and publisher to verify use of availability as an adaptive learning solution for the text selected.
- Negotiates a lower price than print for students.
- Distributes digital content to students on or before first day of class.
How it works for STUDENTS:
- Access to content distributed via email.
- Student pays for access by a certain cutoff period.
- If opting out, students will need to submit their request via email.
- In most cases, a print upgrade option will be available for students at a discount after add/drop.
Benefits of using Inclusive Access:
- Reduce price of textbook for all students.
- Day one access to course content.
- Most current information provided to students.
- Adaptive and interactive content (beyond eBook) included.
- Academic freedom for faculty members to select content.
- Content available to students beyond the classroom.
Questions? Inquire with Miguel Pacheco at email@example.com.