Rental Textbook Return Date
March 30th, 2012
- Approximately 1/3 the price of a regular textbook
Retail price $100 only $35 Rental Price
- Student ID card required, you cannot rent without it
Resalable Condition Definition:
NO Writing / Marking (pen, pencil or otherwise)
NO Liquid Damage
NO Torn or Missing Pages or Cover
The Textbook Rental Program allows students attending
De Anza College (with a current valid DASB Card) the opportunity to rent selected textbooks for the duration of the Summer Quarter 2012.
Textbook Rental TERMS OF AGREEMENT
When you sign the rental agreement in store, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I understand and accept the responsibility that at the end of the current quarter, it is my responsibility to return the books rented under this program by June 29th, 2013 or pay the replacement price (as stated below) of the books in my possession. Payments can be made with check, cash, credit, or debit.
2. I understand that the book rented by me is the property of De Anza College Bookstore and in accepting the terms of this book rental program, I accept the responsibility to use the book and return it to the De Anza College Book store in a resalable condition.
3. I understand and authorize De Anza College, to place my student records on hold if the book is not returned by June 29th, 2013 Once a hold is placed it may take up to 48 hours to be released.
4. I understand that if my book is returned after the deadline
(June 29th), I will pay the full price of the book and I will not be eligible for this program the following quarter.
5. I understand that a 15% restocking fee will be charged if my book is returned on or after March 25th, UNLESS the class was cancelled or that I have proof I dropped the class.
Between April 9th, and June 29th, 2013 NO returns or refunds.
6. I understand that there must NOT be any highlighting, writing / marking (pen, pencil or otherwise), liquid damage, soilded, bent, torn or missing pages or covers on or in my rental textbook.
No Exception, No Excuses, You will pay full price for the textbook if it is not returned in Resalable Condition.
7. I understand that it is my responsibility to check the book(s) before renting for highlights any kind of writing/markings, damages, bent or torn papers and inform the cashier an get the damage recorded on my rental sheet.
8. I have read and fully understand the provisions and the terms of this agreement as outlined and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms as stated.